We would like to introduce you to our new subsidiary: Bravura Energy (Pty) Ltd.
The need for access to reliable energy supply in South Africa and the continent, led to the foundation of Bravura Energy.
Bravura Energy has established a Solar Fund which will invest exclusively in solar photovoltaic (“PV”) projects. The Solar Fund will make use of the tax incentives provided in different jurisdictions to create lucrative returns and a lower cost of funding.
Bravura Energy’s purpose is to:
- provide reliable energy to clients;
- identify viable projects;
- evaluate projects;
- advise on suitable technology and package solutions for clients;
- source funding from investors (through Bravura);
- provide funding for equipment;
- arrange flexible power purchase agreements (PPA’s), tailored for each individual site; and
- provide service level agreements to maintain the sites.
Bravura Energy is sector agnostic and currently operates in Southern Africa.
For more information on technical evaluation of proposed projects and energy solution advice please contact Philip Venter on email@example.com.